- World's first small form factor data storage device.
- Built-in dynamic defect management and error correction technology.
- Data transfer rate max to 80X
- Data transfer rate : 12MB/s (Max)
- Fully compliant with open industry standards.
- Forward and backward compatibility.
- Built-in ATA interface for easy Plug and Play interoperability.
- Low power consumption.
- Compatibility across many platforms.
|Designed for High-end Digital Camera
High-resolution digital cameras and other multimedia devices have pushed the
need for faster and higher capacity flash memory cards. Transcend a tireless
innovator in the flash memory card industry is proud to step up to this challenge.
Transcend Information, Inc., a world leader in flash memory cards, has increased
the speed of its CompactFlash (CF) Cards to an extraordinary 80X speed, the
highest performance level of any CF card in the world. Designed for use in high-end
digital cameras the Transcend 80X Ultra Performance CF Card has been tested
for 100% compatibility with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, and Sony high-resolution
||42.8mm x 36.4mm x 3.3mm (L x W x H)
||0°C (32°F) to 70°C (158°F)
||10,000 insertion/removal cycles
* 1 Megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes; 1 Gigabyte (GB) = 1,000,000,000 bytes
Approximate number of JPEG (compressed file) pictures. JPEG file sizes vary
based upon camera model and internal file size and compression settings, as
well as user-selected resolution and compression mode settings. In addition,
JPEG compression will result in different file sizes based upon picture complexity.
Some host devices may not support all of the Flash storage capacities listed.
Consult your device's owner's manual for supported capacitities.
*Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other
functions and thus is not available for data storage. Some devices may not
support all of the options listed. Always consult your owner's manual for
*Speed may vary due to host and device configuration